AB Korkor Foundation partnered with Yalla to create several campaigns to promote mental health and their organization’s work towards marginalized communities.
- To create skits that educate a specific demographic on the unique mental health issues coming from a minority background;
- To create an event with mental health influencers and a forum to speak about mental health;
- To assist in helping promote the social handle of the organization.
- We’ve sparked conversations across the creator community and youth across North America
- Increased the organization’s social media rate by 35%
- Content was re-purposed for organization’s awareness efforts after the campaign.